Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thoughts

Once I was in a relationship, love her deeply.

3 yrs past, she left me. Many good and bad things happened during this period.

I was devastated.... Spent a long time recovering from the ordeal but my heart never left her.

Till I met another her.

She is sweet, really sweet. I tried hard to avoid her as I am nursing a wounded heart but she kept melting my heart and my defences.

I ended up falling for her and I saw a future with her. I love her alot but she chose someone else eventually.

My heart is really wounded... Though I am not a fan of self-pity, tears swelled in my eyes every now and then. Emotions kept building up within me.

As I take this lonely walk alone, I reflected on the past and can only remember the happy memories.

I just wish one day, come someone who really understand who I am and build upon a future with me.

Till then, it's a journey which I wish for some time alone.

No comments: