Slash my weight of up to 6kg. Slash my 21km competitive run timing of up to 45 mins. Been rather successful in my job.
Trained hard, worked even harder.
Slowly but surely I am working my way to "ordinary level".
Deep within, I don't feel empty but a sense of fulfillment.
5 months down the road, things are starting to work out, for me at least.
However, today, somehow I came across a photo of you and me. A lump formed in my throat and my eyes turned misty abit.
I realised one important thing. Yes I moved on, I am more successful now. I felt a sense of calm these days and my focus on my priorities in life have intensified.
But I never stop loving you, my love is still as strong.
The only thing I take comfort is that you are much happier with someone else.
Images of you strolling in bliss with your love one is enough to put a smile on my face.
With that, I move on to embark on my goals.
Triathlon that it is. Thanks to all who are there for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment