Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sundays


Sundays are always a contemplative day for me.

My routine has been regular in the past months. Sending my folks to the temple, going for brunch alone and spending time in the office or training in the gym in the afternoon.

Independence is the word associated with me rather lately as I learn to manage life without "her".

I may not be necessarily happy neither am I depressed. I am very much at peace with myself.

Some running events I am taking part in the months ahead :

1) 28th August 2011 - Adidas King of The Road, 16.8km
2) 4th September 2011 - Army Half-marathon, 21km
3) 30th October 2011 - Newton Run, 30km
4) 4th December 2011 - Standard Chartered Marathon 21km
5) 18th December 2011 - MR25 Ultra-marathon, minimum distance to be covered 52.5km

" I learn alot about r/s from you. I start to question myself if staying committed is the right thing to do. Maybe we are just not compatible.

Still, my love for you is very strong and there hasn't been a day do I not think about you. Life has progress such that I learn to live without you.

But you left when I needed you the most in my life....."

No comments: